The global Cerebral Aneurysm Management Market is expected to generate a market value of US$ 1.56 billion in 2023 and a market value of US$ 2.98 billion by 2023-2033, at a CAGR of 6.7%. The rise in the geriatric population and the availability of various medications to treat the ailment can be attributed to the growth of the cerebral aneurysm management market. In the historical period 2018-2022, the market for cerebral aneurysm management grew at a CAGR of 4%.
The growing number of people with cerebrovascular illnesses worldwide is driving the expansion of the cerebral aneurysm therapy market. Factors such as an increase in high blood pressure patients, blood vessel injuries, and harmful lifestyle behaviours such as smoking all contribute to the market’s growth. The growing use of medicinal therapy to treat unruptured cerebral aneurysms, advances in neurodegenerative disease drug development, and a rise in cigarette smokers are all factors.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report :
The market is being boosted by improved healthcare infrastructure, increased healthcare expenditure, and continued research and development initiatives. The market forecast for 2023 to 2033 is favourable, with prospects for development due to drug and treatment option innovations. Furthermore, due to the prevalence of geriatric population and technologically advanced healthcare infrastructure, North America and Europe are expected to be major contributors to the development of the Cerebral Aneurysm Management market.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- The Cerebral Aneurysm Management market is estimated to develop at a 6.7% CAGR between 2023 and 2033.
- In the Cerebral Aneurysm Management market, hospital pharmacies are estimated to retain 40% of the market share in 2023.
- In 2023, North America is estimated to have 45% of the Cerebral Aneurysm Management market.
- The Asia Pacific Cerebral Aneurysm Management Market is anticipated to account for 37% of the total market in 2023.
“Increase in technologically advanced healthcare infrastructures along with awareness of treating Cerebral aneurysm is driving the growth of the Cerebral Aneurysm Management market.” states an FMI analyst
Unlock exclusive insights with our expert analysts:
Key players in the Cerebral Aneurysm Management market are Biogen, Pfizer Inc, Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp, Novartis AG, Sanofi, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Orion Corporation, UCB S.A., Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc, Lundbeck A/S, Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
- Sanofi, a key player in the Cerebral Aneurysm Management market is focusing on integrating technology to offer diagnostic test for treating cerebral aneurysm.
- Biogen, another key player in the Cerebral Aneurysm Management market is focusing on investing in research and development for innovating medications.
Key Segments Profiled in the Cerebral Aneurysm Management Market Survey
Route of Administration:
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
Unlock Tailored Insights: Customize Your Report for Maximum Impact:https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-16634