The India online grocery market size has been estimated at USD 4,540.0 Million in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 32.7% from 2022 to 2032, reaching USD 76,761.0 Million by that time which surges the India online grocery market key trends and opportunities.
Due to shifting consumer lifestyles, growing urbanisation, and the tech-savvy youth that prefers online shopping, the India online grocery business has seen enormous growth over the past few months.
India’s Burgeoning Online Grocery Market: Examine Our Sample Report to Discover the Main Trends and Prospects :
- Through 2032, the others segment of the India online grocery market share, which falls under the product type category, is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 35.8%.
- The fresh produce segment of the India online grocery market size, which falls under the product type category, is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 35.2% through 2032.
- The online sector of the India online grocery market size will grow at a CAGR of 33.6% through 2032.
- The offline sector of the payment category for the India online grocery market will increase at a CAGR of 28.7% through 2032.
- The product type category, which includes the snacks and beverages segment of the India online grocery market, had the highest India online grocery market share of 21.2% through 2032.
- Through 2032, the breakfast & dairy category of the India online grocery market will hold the second-highest India online grocery market share, at 20.8%.
- In the payment method segment of the India online grocery market, the online segment acquired the highest India online grocery market share, at 84.2%, through the year 2032.
- In the payment method segment of the India online grocery market, the offline segment procured the second-highest India online grocery market share, at 15.8%, through the year 2032.
Customise your report now to have a deeper grasp of significant trends and development possibilities :
People are increasingly using customizable and practical online platforms for grocery shopping rather than going to their local vendors as a result of growing disposable incomes and busier lifestyles, hence escalating the India online grocery market future trends.
Following the COVID-19 outbreak, the preference for grocery product delivery via the internet became more obvious. Consumers are shifting their attention to online grocery shopping due to the social distancing standards because it is not only convenient but also a safer option which results in the boosting of the India online grocery adoption trends.
In the upcoming years, the India online grocery market is expected to experience significant India online grocery market growth. Consumers are increasingly purchasing their regular groceries from a variety of online platforms thanks to initiatives like no contact delivery and online payment.
The dependence of consumers on the online platform has significantly increased as a result of the safety concerns surrounding the coronavirus and a sizable portion of the population working from home. In turn, this has given the India online grocery market a number of India online grocery market growth opportunities.
The India online grocery market is fragmented, and the players engage in fierce competition. By putting various strategies into practise, such as partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, and geographic expansion, key India online grocery market players are concentrating on increasing their India online grocery market presence.
These tactics assist the India online grocery market participants in geographically expanding their businesses and improving their product offerings on both the domestic and international markets.
In India online grocery market, some notable participants are Amazon India Pvt. Ltd.; Godrej Nature’s Basket Ltd.; Grofers India Pvt. Ltd.; Paytm E-Commerce Pvt. Ltd. (Paytm Mall); Reliance Retail Ltd. (Reliance Fresh); Spencer’s Retail; Supermarket Grocery Supplies Pvt. Ltd. (BigBasket); UrDoorstep eRetail Pvt. Ltd.
Ensure Your Grocery Needs Are Met Online: Begin Future-Ready Shopping Now! For ease and security purchase now :
Recent Development in the India Online Grocery:
- New Launches:
In four more cities—Pune, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, and Chennai—Amazon India Pvt. Ltd. started operating its online grocery store Amazon Fresh in November 2020.
According to the business, the service was launched in these cities thanks to the growth of its specialised geographic network, which enables super-quick delivery services for groceries and daily necessities through the Amazon Fresh Store on Amazon.in.
By Product Type:
- Fresh Produce
- Breakfast & Dairy
- Snacks & Beverages
- Meat & Seafood
- Staples & Cooking Essentials