The surface disinfectant products industry size is predicted to be worth US$ 3.9 billion in 2023, rising to US$ 5.8 billion by 2033. The demand is expected to grow at a significant CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period.
Leading manufacturers of surface disinfectant chemicals have a tonne of opportunities due to the advent of cutting-edge disinfection solutions and expanding economies. Due to the rising risk of disinfectants to humans, numerous start-ups in the surface disinfectant chemicals industry globally have created a variety of alternatives to traditional chemical-based decontaminants.
Rising healthcare costs and heightened consumer hygiene consciousness are the two main market drivers. In addition, the market is growing as more infectious diseases like hepatitis, HIV, and other hospital-acquired illnesses are becoming more common.
As individuals become more aware of the various illnesses connected to healthcare, it is projected that the demand for surface disinfectant chemicals will increase. The market is also anticipated to grow in the upcoming years, as a result of altering lifestyles and a rise in surgical procedures.
Get an overview of market drivers and challenges affecting this industry! https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-17889
Manufacturers have historically been most worried about issues like government restrictions on the use of synthetic chemicals and a movement in consumer preference toward environmentally friendly products.
However, the market is being expanded overall due to the continually expanding demand from different industries and the implementation of stringent safety and hygiene standards. The demand for surface disinfection chemicals is largely driven by end users in the commercial and institutional sectors.
- The UK surface disinfectant chemicals market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 3.4% over the anticipated time frame. By 2033, it is anticipated that the industry in the UK is likely to surpass US$ 166.6 billion.
- The surface disinfectant chemicals market increased at a 4.6% CAGR between 2017 and 2022, citing FMI’s study.
- The surface disinfectant chemicals market in the US is anticipated to expand at an adequate CAGR of 3.8%. By 2033, it is expected that the US market will have contributed more than US$ 1.0 billion in revenue.
- Japan’s surface disinfectant chemicals market sector is estimated to exceed US$ 320 million by 2033.
- Between 2023 and 2033, the surface disinfectant chemicals market is likely to increase in South Korea at 4.6% CAGR, respectively.
- Quaternary ammonium compounds dominate the surface disinfectant chemicals market, with a CAGR of 4.1% by 2033.
- Based on end-user, commercial, and institutional segments dominate the surface disinfectant chemicals market, with a CAGR of 4.2% by 2033.
Utilizing the rise in global demand, companies in the surface disinfectant chemicals market are working to enhance production capacity through strategic acquisitions and partnerships with other producers.
Leading surface disinfectant chemical producers are focusing on creating fresh marketing strategies and utilizing cutting-edge technologies to increase their clientele. Leading manufacturers of surface disinfection chemicals are focusing on regulating and optimizing supply efficiency in order to stay competitive in the market. They are doing this by boosting their productivity, operational effectiveness, and lead time reduction.
- Lanxess made a formal announcement in 2020 that it intended to increase its capacity for producing oxone monopersulfate, a crucial component in disinfection formulations, by about 50%.
- Lonza increased its microbiological capacity in 2020 and extended its long-term collaboration with Servier for the production of L-asparaginase API.
Didn’t find the data you are looking for? Our experts provide you with customized reports! https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-17889
Key Companies Profiled
- GOJO Industries, Inc.
- Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC
- BODE Chemie GmbH
Surface Disinfectant Products Market Outlook by Category
By Raw Material:
By Distribution Channel:
- Nursing Homes
- Medical Laboratories
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- Convenience Stores
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, recipient of the Stevie Award, and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) offers profound insights into the driving factors that are boosting demand in the market. FMI stands as the leading global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, consulting, and events for the Packaging, Food and Beverage, Consumer Technology, Healthcare, Industrial, and Chemicals markets. With a vast team of over 5,000 analysts worldwide, FMI provides global, regional, and local expertise on diverse domains and industry trends across more than 110 countries.
Nandini Singh Sawlani
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube